CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

♥ 728 520 1314 ♥

Today is a special day for me & my DarLing..^^ Is our 2nd years anniversary..


My darling.. there's alot of things i wan to tell you that how much i miss you rite now.. i miss the moment that you with me and support.. You never make me feel like i was alone before.. I just know whenever i need you, you will always be with me..

Please forgive me for my selfishness that make us apart.. but please do trust me that i love you more than everything..

DarLing, Thanks for the surprise that you gave me.. It's really make me feel so touching & happy.. i really appreciate it so much..^^

Although i wish you will be here with me in this special day but the things that you did already is more than enough.. I shouldn't be greedy and feel happy for that..




** Darling.. i just wan to tell you how much i love you..
Thanks for giving me such a memorable anniversary..**

0 comments: