CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

♥ 728 520 1314 ♥ Part 2

Today not only my special day but also a special day with my S.I.S.T.E.R.S... A reunion for me & my best friends.. We haven't meet each other for a long period.. I really miss them alot...


They are not only my best friends but i also threat them like a part of my family... Our friendship was gone through alot of hardships and difficulties.. God had made me understand that a true friend will always be with you no matter what happen.. they never leave you alone when you need them.. This is what my sisters doing to me... That's y i m appreciating them so much...

Today i really enjoy with you girls.. This is the day that i really feel happy and enjoy since a long period.. Really thanks alot for you all singing for me and accompany me in this such a special day..











You Girls are really ROCK my WORLD today!!
Thank you so much my sisters: Jia Ling, Kar Men, Poh Yee & Huli..
I Love You Girls..^^

P/S 1: Huli.. really thanks alot for helping my DarLing gave me such a memorable day for me.. i really appreciate it so much.. It's really make me feel so touching & happy...

P/S 2: Phui Yee even though you wasn't here today but dont worry.. You were never be alone because you have US!! ^^

0 comments: