CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

My 1st Month Working Life in Penang~

Few weeks never update my blog lu.. Finally today got time to write something on my blog...^^ hehe...

Time really flied damn fast like rocket..I still couldnt believe i alomost work for a month already.. it was so fresh for me, the things like just happen few day ago.. I do enjoy working at here even though the working environment wasn't strange for me anymore but because of the responsibilities is totally different and learning cashiering is quite challenging eventhough i always make mistakens because not familiar with things but its a good opportunity for me to sharpen myself to be more better...I do wish i can do much more better thn i expect.. i wish i can achieve it as soon as possible..

May god blessing me..~

This few weeks, i started to get used to live withhout my DarLing... Perhaps its because we always contact and texting each other so it make me feel like we are not apart too far away.. But i still missing him alots.. Miss the time that we do together..miss the time that i waiting him to go back home.. miss the time that i cook lunch or dinner for him.. miss the time that i can always complaining the problems or guests that making trouble and etc... But i always remind my self to be more stronger more independant so that my family and him wont be so worry at me... If one day god can realize my dream, i wish the passed time can back once again... But thanks for my trainees who ever playing around and chatting with me.. They make me feel like i wasn't alone here..

Besides 5 more days for me to countdown my best friend leave me to Singapore... Again i still cant believe that i was here for alomost a month.. Perhaps because of my friend with me so i still wont feel so lonely and boring.. But i really appreciate for her kindness for helping me and accompany me for this month.. although the dream to work together and staying in same room were only a month time, but it give me alot of sweet and funny memories... I think without her i may not be so strong enough to continue staying at here for this month...

Seriously to say, i feel very sad that she leaving us... She indeed a nice girl who ever i meet before.. She always bring joyful and happiness for us.. Alw Caring us and threat us like a part of her family..I think we will mssing her always...


** Dear MFYIP,

I appreciate sincerely for being with me in this month.. U r indeed a nice girl and always sacrified urself to make everyone feel happy.. I do wish u can take care well of urself at Sinagpore and always be more cheerful.. Thanks for everything.. Whenever u need me or wish to get people to talk, i am always wlecome to find me...

Take care! Miss u always! **

0 comments: