CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Life~

Time really flied fast.. I so long never updated my blog already...

I still cant believe at myself that i was in Penang and start my working life for a week time already.. Now i m thinking back last week when i came to Penang that day, i feel so lonely and sad till i cry because missing my family and my Darling so much and being apart with them...

That time i really doubt at my decision.. " DO i really make a right decision? or should i listen at my darling quit now before i regret n etc...?" all the questions started appearing on my mind.. Make me feel so confusing..

But at the end i decide to choose to stay and try it.. I really wish to give myself a chance to try and test myself whether i can do it or not... If the result end up is the failure at least i try before better than i didn't try anything...

But in this a week time, i started learn to be more independent and live by myself.. For now, i still have Mei Fang with me...she really take care at me and accompany me where ever i wish to do.. She indeed a best friend but i do understand this kind of life wont be last longer..I have to prepare myself to be more stronger before Mei Fang leaving me..I have to be tough so that my family and Darling wont be worry at me always.. I really feel so sorry at my selfishness and causing so much people worry at me..

Working time really can make me temporarily stop thinking nonsense things and decrease my loneliness.. Now my work wasn't like last time when i had training that time so free and not much plessure... Work getting harder and much plessure.. But i really hope that i can make it sucess and prove to myself that i can do it.. Show to people who look down me that i m not a WEAKER!!

Now i wish can do well at my work and time can fly faster so that i can go visit my Darling as soon as possible.. I really missing him alotss...


** Gambateh, sim Sim!! U can DO it one!! Believe at urself... **

0 comments: