CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy ^^

Finally today i got some good news can be celebrate.. haha..Recently happen so many things.. i really didn't feel happy for a long time...

Ermm... why i will feel so happy leh?

hehe.. Firstly today i received a call from my college.. Ms Zety told me that the lecturer who marks my report very happy and satisfied and want to keep it as a reference for other juniors..

But the most important thing is.....

Wakaka~ Finally I can get a A for my report... and i got 90%!!! Argh...it is unbelievable... 90/100 is consider a high marks for me already.. i thought my report will only can get 70-80 like that only.. who knows...

I felt so proud at myself.. i don't know my report marks will be highest in my class or anot.. but at least I know what i do is worth and not wasted.. I do wish i can get the highest marks in my class.. but dunno I have that chance or anot...

Secondly, my friend told me that i can got back some of the money that i lost.. thanks god for blessing me.. i feel very happy because i really bangkrupt and no moeny anymore.. This money really come on time and save my life..

* Thanks for the god.. I do appreciate it so so much... *

0 comments: