CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

My Lovely Sunday~~

Haha..finally i can write my blog for 2day.. tiz few days becoz of sum problems so cant write my blog at my apartment.. so i cant share tiz few happy n enjoyable things in my blog... so sad..~~

Today is my 1st off day of my training... haha.. kinda happy coz v can go hanging out at Penang my friends... well...today v r planned to go Kek Lok Sek (one of the famous attraction at Penang) so at de noon time, v taking bus at Batu Ferringhi to Komtar 2 take another bus to go Kek Lok Sek.. Lolx.. kinda tired bcoz frm Bt. Ferringhi to Komtar is bout an hour after tat v go 2 have our breakfast + lunch at a old shop which quite well known for de laksa n Fried Kueh Teow..

This is de "cha kueh teow " cost rm3.50
( Kinda expensive leh.. n its so little.. only suitable for appetizer..)

Laksa
(Taste is not bad la.. but de aunty who sell de laksa's attitude was so bad n rude.. )

After taken our lunch thn v go outside of de shop 2 eat "ais cendol".. haha...quite nice de leh.. taste good oso.. de business of de stall is damn good.. they busy prepare de "ice kacang" all de time... non-stop at all lo.. really good~~ after take lunch can have dessert.. keke~



Next, v go Komtar n take rapid to Kek Lok Sek.. haha.. bout 20mins like tat v finally reach place.. is quite nice.. v had take alot of photos at de top of de temple.. de scene is really look nice.. there r many statues of de buddha round there.. really look great~ ^^ after tat, v r goin up 2 another temple that near by.. wow.. so tired leh.. i never climb so many stairs in a day.. now my leg no energy alr... :P so wish to have sumbody to help me massage.. keke~










Today not only a enjoyable day for me.. but oso is my darling's birthday.. hehe... today midnite bout 12am i had gave de birthday present for my darling.. but too bad i cant get a birthday cake for him.. kinda bad gf i m... izzit? haiz... last year n tiz year i oso cant get a birthday cake for him.. so sad leh...but i hope my darling can enjoy 2day n will have a pleasant day wit us..

My DarLing's Present.. Nice?? hehe...

~ Happy Birthday my DarLing.. i love u forever n ever.. muacks... ~


P/S: There will be more photos will be upload at my facebook.. hehe.. visit it few days later lo... ^^

0 comments: