CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Last Day in Ipoh ~

Today is Monday..13th Jul 2009.. what's so special bout this day?
my birthday? my darling birthday? our anniversary?
haha.. all wrong ar...

This is de last day i m at Ipoh.. 2ml morning i will be leaving ipoh 2 Penang 2 start my training day.. this day finally cum.. i still in de mood of having holiday juz like last 2 mths... seems like i juz finish my final exam n started 2 enjoy my holiday only... i haven get ready myself so fast 2 leave my family, friends n everything.. seems like too fast alr.. :(

I knew Penang wasnt far away frm Ipoh.. de journey only takes 2 n half hours 2 reach.. but dunno y i still feel sad 2 leave... perhaps i never stay away frm my family for a long period 2 another place.. or perhaps i suddenly feel like home is de best place for me 2 stay...

Being far away frm home 2 work is de decision tat i had made since i was in secondary skul... tat time i really wish 2 leave my home, my family as fast as possible.. bcoz my parent controling me too much.. they r so preciseness.. i cant stand for it...

Now my dream is achieving.. n yet i din feel happy for tat.. Coz this few days i only realize tat my family is act love me alot... my dad n mum keep on reminding me 2 bring this n that..n prepare de stuffs for me..they oso given alot of advice 2 me.. asking 2 take care of myself whn i m at there... same 2 my 2 brothers.. both of them oso care me as my parent.. i suddenly feel like i m act a vry lucky gal.. I feel so sad 2 leave them.. :(

I really miss my family and my friends especially my sisters who ever be with me for since de 1st day v be friend till now.. They alw be wit me no matter wat happen.. For me they r not only my best n closet friends but oso my sisters.. I really care them like my real sisters.. i really love them alots... This few days had happen alot of unpleasant things on me.. if wasnt my best friend n my darling be wit me i guess i now still in de bad mood n cry for it alr..>.<
Thanks ya Huli.. u really helping me alot.. thanks for being wit me...u r really my 好姐妹... and thanks for Poh Yee n Xuan for ur accompanying me yesterday... although jia ling, kar men n phui yee cant come back 2 ipoh but i will alw cum back ipoh 2 meet u all one..

Goodbye papa, goodbye mama, goodbye my 2 brothers, goodbye huli, goodbye poh yee, goodbye jia ling, goodbye kar men, goodbye phui yee n all de frenz... Before i end my post, i juz wanna tell my family n my frenz tat how much i love them.. i really will miss u all alots... take care whn i m not here..

*..I LOVE YOU ALL..*

0 comments: