CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Damn Angry..!!!

Argh!!! I really fell damn damn damn angry...
why all de things will happen in the same time??
why i cant like other frenz go training with a happy n execited mood?
why i need 2 worry n face so many problems..???
why i cant get tat houz??
why i need worry bout de money?!
i really cant stand it ANYMORE....

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This few days i alr felt so annoying bout de accommodation..
annoying till i cant even have a nice sleeping time..
everytime i alw awake frm my sleep bcoz i was hav a bad dream..
I thought 2day after i bank in de rest of de deposit everything will be fine...
who knws.. juz now haw yuen told me tat tiz mth 25,26 & 27 v got 2 move out frm de houz bcoz de houzowner need 2 rent for other ppl? WAT!!! Am i see wrong de msq??

NOp.. my dear.. its TRUTH!!!

oh gosh.. how come will like tiz??? i alr rent de houz n gonna pay de money n yet he told me wan us 2 move out for 3 days?? $%@$#%... how could it be??? wat kind of law is tat?? Can sumbody tell me why?? and yet he told me tat de ppl who rent de houz was rent de houz earlier thn us so v have not rite 2 say dun wan move or ask ppl not 2 stay at there... SHIT!!! How can de owner threat us like tat?? 3 days without a place 2 stay? where he wan me 2 stay at?

well thn.. if wan move thn i have ntg 2 say bout tat alr.. but can u imagine i stay for there only bout a week thn they wan me 2 take off all my luggage n stuff 2 move 2 another place for 3 days n cum back with tat again?? its really so so so inconvenient a...

De most i feel anger is de owner... i really never see such a cheater like tiz... how can he never inform de agent or us bout tiz condition? why wan till last min whn v gonna pay de money thn only tell me tiz news.. WTF... i really mad at HIM.. tiz stupid, idoit, dumb Fxxx n brainless guy... How can u earn money in tiz way one??? Don't u feel guilty threating ppl in tiz way???


I m now totally in depressed... :(


0 comments: